Return on Investment - Need a reason to join, here are ten of them:
- Support the construction industry
- Government advocacy
- Industry advocacy
- Networking and construction management
- Model contract documents
- Knowledge and information sharing
- Intellectual capital of subcontractors
- Education and Business Development
- Discounts on products and service
- Professional staff that works for you
Outcome based benefits – Five ways your business benefits from membership:
- Improve your company’s cash flow by speeding collections and reducing retainage and withholding.
- Stop absorbing risk you can’t control or insure.
- Improve your understanding of complex contract requirements and brush up on negotiating skills.
- Increase the visibility of your company so prospective customers can more easily find you.
- Ensure that the business relationships between you and your customers are positive.
In this video blog, ASA Chief Operating Officer Richard Bright discusses the importance of good contracts and ASA's efforts to promote industry best practices.
In this video blog, ASA Chief Operating Officer Richard Bright discusses ASA's government and industry advocacy initiatives to improve the business environment for construction subcontractors.
Subcontractor Legal Defense Fund
In this video blog, ASA Chief Operating Officer Richard Bright discusses ASA's Subcontractors Legal Defense Fund, which supports ASA's critical legal activities in precedent-setting cases to protect the interests of all subcontractors.